Notes for those who are first reading this blog

I strongly suggest that you begin reading with the first blog entered and continue reading them in the order in which they were entered. There is, I believe, a progression that it is well to follow for clarity's sake.

If you have any comments, (and they would be appreciated), please contact me at chelasansdogma@yahoo.com. I will read all emails although not necessarily on the day they are sent.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Striving for Honesty in Blog

        I see now that if I do not give myself entirely to God I am living an illusion.  All that I am is God's.  All that is not of God is illusion.  Even the idea that there is part of me that is not God's is illusion.  The part of me that has that thought, that thought itself, is illusion.  So learning to give myself to God 100% is learning to live in truth, rather than in a lie.  It is the process of clearing my vision so that I can see that I already am God's.  In that process I become more of God and less of myself.
        John the Baptist said, "He must increase and I must decrease.". This is what I am coming to see is the transformation that must take place in me, the transformation I long for because without that transformation I will never get past my ego.  All of this writing that I have done here in this blog is constantly tainted by ego until I have let go completely to God all of my desires, all of my own goals, all of my own opinions, everything.
        I am, in truth, a poor example of how to be, of what to strive for, of what to seek to become.
        God of all, take from me all pride and conceit and replace it with love of thee.  Teach me to love you with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength.  OM.

No comments: